Dams and levees have long been a challenging component of our infrastructure. After many years of inattention and a lack of funding, they face significant issues to bring them to current functional standards. CBBEL engineers have extensive experience from planning, design and construction working for both public and private dam owners to overcome the challenges they now face.
- Dam rehabilitation design
- Dam removal planning and design
- Inspection services
- Operational and inspection guides
- Spillway design and construction
- Emergency response and action plans